Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I can't believe Christmas is already next month! I thought it would be fun to take the "Handmade Pledge" (click the button below to find out more) but I do so much of my Christmas shopping in advance that there's probably not a whole lot more gifts I have left to get! Still, if you haven't done all of your Christmas shopping yet I think you should check out the handmade industry!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org


Buying handmade is also being promoted in an article on CNN.com as a way to save money this holiday season. You can read the article here.

More exciting for me is that Mom Spark has created a holiday gift guide & Style me, baby! is featured in several of the categories. There are a lot of talented people showcased in the guide & they have a lot of great gift options.



Feel free to let others know about this great gift guide for the holiday season! You can post the button on your blog, too!

1 comment:

Michelle Brunner said...

Congrats on being featured! Your work is lovely:)