Saturday, August 23, 2008

While I'd like to be sewing today I believe I'm going to need to spend more time finding recipes, grocery shopping, & cooking for the company we're having over tomorrow after church.

I would like to squeeze in some time to make more baby blocks, though!

Edit: Because you asked

Tomorrow we will be having three-year-old aged white cheddar with grapes & water crackers for an appetizer.

For the main course I will make Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti; a salad with tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, walnuts, & goat cheese; and home made mozzarella & garlic bread using my delicious pizza crust recipe.

For dessert I'm making a chocolate cheesecake flan - let's hope this one turns out, I've never made it before!

3 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

oooh, what are you going to be cooking???

Sandee said...

Wow you are really busy!! It all sounds delightful!!

Crafty Mama said...

Yum! I would love some chocolate cheesecake! The flan recipe sounds yummy.