Saturday, July 19, 2008

What do you think?





I helped with baby shower decorations & our colors were pink & brown. BRIGHT pink. I made these tissue paper flowers & attached them to a stick from my backyard (I love living on conservation!). I wrapped an old wine bottle with brown ribbon to use as a "vase." This was the center piece for our food table.

I also made a cupcake tower. (Another friend made the delicious cupcakes!)



This was such a hit at the party & fun to make, too! One of the most difficult parts was finding the right size boxes (thank you, Sam's Club!). I ended up cutting some boxes & taping some together but it turned out pretty well. Next, I just wrapped some pink wrapping paper from Target around the boxes & glued down brown ribbon.

Piece of (cup)cake!

No comments: